This info is about Wireshark 1.2.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3 from your PCThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. You can read more on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org or check for application updates here
. More information about Wireshark 1.2.3 can be seen at http://www.wireshark.org
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Wireshark 1.2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. wireshark.exe is the Wireshark 1.2.3's main executable file and it occupies about 1.86 MB (1948672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Wireshark 1.2.3. They take 3.42 MB (3582838
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (40.50 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (86.00 KB)
- editcap.exe (66.50 KB)
- mergecap.exe (32.50 KB)
- rawshark.exe (96.00 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (57.00 KB)
- tshark.exe (213.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.66 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_1.exe (903.20 KB)
- wireshark.exe (1.86 MB)
This web page is about Wireshark 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
Wireshark 1.2.3 is a program offered by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.2.3". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wireshark 1.2.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wireshark 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3.
8. After removing Wireshark 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 1.2.3 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.2.3 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 1.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 12:34:55.333