This info is about Wireshark 1.2.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3 from your PCThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. You can read more on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org or check for application updates here
. More information about Wireshark 1.2.3 can be seen at http://www.wireshark.org
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Wireshark 1.2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. wireshark.exe is the Wireshark 1.2.3's main executable file and it occupies about 1.86 MB (1948672 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Wireshark 1.2.3. They take 3.42 MB (3582838
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (40.50 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (86.00 KB)
- editcap.exe (66.50 KB)
- mergecap.exe (32.50 KB)
- rawshark.exe (96.00 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (57.00 KB)
- tshark.exe (213.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (100.66 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_1.exe (903.20 KB)
- wireshark.exe (1.86 MB)
This web page is about Wireshark 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
Wireshark 1.2.3 is a program offered by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wireshark 1.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 1.2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wireshark 1.2.3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.2.3:
- The software company is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 1.2.3.
8. After removing Wireshark 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 1.2.3 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.2.3 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 1.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 12:34:55.333