This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.1.1 from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Additional info about The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org can be seen here
. More data about the app Wireshark 1.1.1 can be seen at http://www.wireshark.org
. Usually the Wireshark 1.1.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, depending on the user's option during install. Wireshark 1.1.1's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled wireshark.exe and its approximative size is 1.80 MB (1889280 bytes).
Wireshark 1.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.93 MB (3072738
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (39.50 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (76.50 KB)
- editcap.exe (60.50 KB)
- mergecap.exe (32.50 KB)
- rawshark.exe (91.00 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (54.50 KB)
- tshark.exe (197.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.06 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- wireshark.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
of Wireshark 1.1.1.
Wireshark 1.1.1 is an application marketed by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Wireshark 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wireshark 1.1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.1.1". The Wireshark 1.1.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Wireshark 1.1.1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wireshark 1.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 1.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireshark 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 1.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireshark 1.1.1 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.1.1 by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 10:36:13.750