Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) from your PCThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Open here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. More details about the program Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) can be found at http://www.wireshark.org
. Usually the Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark folder, depending on the user's option during install. Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.59 MB (2715808 bytes) on disk and is labeled Wireshark.exe.
Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 6.63 MB (6953800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (321.16 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (375.16 KB)
- editcap.exe (332.66 KB)
- mergecap.exe (312.66 KB)
- rawshark.exe (343.16 KB)
- reordercap.exe (307.66 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (335.66 KB)
- tshark.exe (501.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (415.23 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (2.59 MB)
This page is about Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) version 1.12.12
Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) is an application by the software company The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) program will be found automatically. When you click Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 1.12.12 (32-bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 20:59:23.217