Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit)
This web page is about Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) from your PCThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Go over here
where you can read more on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Please open http://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's website. Usually the Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wireshark.exe is the Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.94 MB (3080624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit). They occupy about 10.43 MB (10934728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (314.92 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (382.42 KB)
- editcap.exe (318.92 KB)
- mergecap.exe (304.42 KB)
- qtshark.exe (3.46 MB)
- rawshark.exe (342.92 KB)
- reordercap.exe (299.92 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (331.92 KB)
- tshark.exe (531.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (406.47 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (2.94 MB)
The current web page applies to Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) version 1.12.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) from your PC:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit):
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) is a program offered by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireshark 1.12.1 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:04:20.697