Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit)
You can find below details on how to remove Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Open here
for more information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Detailed information about Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) can be found at http://www.wireshark.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Wireshark folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wireshark.exe is the Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies about 2.58 MB (2705808 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit). They occupy 9.63 MB (10096776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (312.89 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (365.89 KB)
- editcap.exe (324.39 KB)
- mergecap.exe (303.89 KB)
- qtshark.exe (3.08 MB)
- rawshark.exe (334.39 KB)
- reordercap.exe (299.39 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (327.39 KB)
- tshark.exe (491.89 KB)
- uninstall.exe (406.44 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (2.58 MB)
This info is about Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) version 1.12.0
If you are manually uninstalling Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) when you uninstall it:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireshark 2 Preview.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireshark.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) is an application offered by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.12.0 (32-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:35:28.210