Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) from your computerThe Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org
. Further information on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.wireshark.org
if you want to read more on Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) on The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Wireshark directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Wireshark.exe and occupies 3.45 MB (3616176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit). They take about 7.69 MB (8067784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- capinfos.exe (326.42 KB)
- dumpcap.exe (403.42 KB)
- editcap.exe (345.92 KB)
- mergecap.exe (307.42 KB)
- rawshark.exe (397.42 KB)
- reordercap.exe (300.42 KB)
- text2pcap.exe (335.92 KB)
- tshark.exe (630.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (406.22 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
- Wireshark.exe (3.45 MB)
The current page applies to Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) version 1.10.9
Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) is a program marketed by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wireshark.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wireshark\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit).
8. After removing Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org from your computer, we are not saying that Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) by The Wireshark developer community, http://www.wireshark.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wireshark 1.10.9 (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 16:44:33.770