This page contains complete information on how to remove WirelessMon V2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WirelessMon V2.0 from your systemPassMark Software
. You can read more on PassMark Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the app WirelessMon V2.0 can be found at http://www.passmark.com
. Usually the WirelessMon V2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WirelessMon directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WirelessMon V2.0 is C:\Program Files\WirelessMon\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called WirelessMon.exe and its approximative size is 1.90 MB (1994752 bytes).
WirelessMon V2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.54 MB (2668298
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WirelessMon.exe (1.90 MB)
This info is about WirelessMon V2.0 version 2.0
If you are manually uninstalling WirelessMon V2.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WirelessMon V2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
WirelessMon V2.0 is an application offered by PassMark Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WirelessMon V2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WirelessMon V2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WirelessMon V2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WirelessMon V2.0". If it is installed on your PC the WirelessMon V2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select WirelessMon V2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WirelessMon V2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WirelessMon V2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.passmark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WirelessMon\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WirelessMon V2.0.
8. After uninstalling WirelessMon V2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WirelessMon V2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WirelessMon V2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WirelessMon V2.0 by PassMark Software from your PC, we are not saying that WirelessMon V2.0 by PassMark Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WirelessMon V2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:24:13.823