This page contains complete information on how to remove WirelessMon V2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WirelessMon V2.0 from your systemPassMark Software
. You can read more on PassMark Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the app WirelessMon V2.0 can be found at http://www.passmark.com
. Usually the WirelessMon V2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WirelessMon directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WirelessMon V2.0 is C:\Program Files\WirelessMon\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called WirelessMon.exe and its approximative size is 1.90 MB (1994752 bytes).
WirelessMon V2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.54 MB (2668298
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- WirelessMon.exe (1.90 MB)
This info is about WirelessMon V2.0 version 2.0
If you are manually uninstalling WirelessMon V2.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WirelessMon V2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
WirelessMon V2.0 is an application offered by PassMark Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WirelessMon V2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WirelessMon V2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WirelessMon V2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WirelessMon V2.0". If it exists on your system the WirelessMon V2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WirelessMon V2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WirelessMon V2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WirelessMon V2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.passmark.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WirelessMon\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WirelessMon V2.0.
8. After uninstalling WirelessMon V2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WirelessMon V2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WirelessMon V2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WirelessMon V2.0 by PassMark Software from your PC, we are not saying that WirelessMon V2.0 by PassMark Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WirelessMon V2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:24:13.823