WirelessKeyView 1.70 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WirelessKeyView 1.70 from your computerNIRSOFT
. Open here
where you can read more on NIRSOFT. Click on http://www.nirsoft.com/
to get more facts about WirelessKeyView 1.70 on NIRSOFT's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NIRSOFT\WirelessKeyView directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WirelessKeyView 1.70 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NIRSOFT\WirelessKeyView\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. WirelessKeyViewX64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 129.09 KB (132192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with WirelessKeyView 1.70. They take about 226.65 KB (232094
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
- WirelessKeyViewX64.exe (129.09 KB)
This web page is about WirelessKeyView 1.70 version 1.70
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove WirelessKeyView 1.70 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WirelessKeyView 1.70:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NIRSOFT\WirelessKeyView
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NIRSOFT\WirelessKeyView\WirelessKeyViewX64.cfg
WirelessKeyView 1.70 is a program marketed by the software company NIRSOFT. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall WirelessKeyView 1.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WirelessKeyView 1.70 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WirelessKeyView 1.70 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WirelessKeyView 1.70". If it is installed on your PC the WirelessKeyView 1.70 program will be found very quickly. When you click WirelessKeyView 1.70 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WirelessKeyView 1.70, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WirelessKeyView 1.70:
- The software company is: http://www.nirsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NIRSOFT\WirelessKeyView\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WirelessKeyView 1.70.
8. After uninstalling WirelessKeyView 1.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WirelessKeyView 1.70 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WirelessKeyView 1.70 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WirelessKeyView 1.70 by NIRSOFT from your computer, we are not saying that WirelessKeyView 1.70 by NIRSOFT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WirelessKeyView 1.70 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-29 07:42:22.307