Wireless Password Recovery
Wireless Password Recovery is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery from your systemPasscape
. Go over here
for more info on Passcape. Wireless Password Recovery is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Passcape\WIFIPR folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Wireless Password Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Passcape\WIFIPR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled wifipr.exe and its approximative size is 7.60 MB (7970304 bytes).
Wireless Password Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.81 MB (8193774
bytes) on disk.
- ast.exe (59.50 KB)
- loader.exe (56.00 KB)
- loader64.exe (60.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.73 KB)
- wifipr.exe (7.60 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Wireless Password Recovery.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery\Visit homepage.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery\WIFIPR Help.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery\WIFIPR.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Wireless Password Recovery is an application by Passcape. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Wireless Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wireless Password Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wireless Password Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wireless Password Recovery". The Wireless Password Recovery app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wireless Password Recovery in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wireless Password Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wireless Password Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Wireless Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wireless Password Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireless Password Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery by Passcape from your computer, nor are we saying that Wireless Password Recovery by Passcape is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:00:03.763