Wireless Password Recovery
Wireless Password Recovery is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery from your PCPasscape
. Go over here
for more info on Passcape. Wireless Password Recovery is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Passcape\WIFIPR folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Wireless Password Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\Passcape\WIFIPR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled wifipr.exe and its approximative size is 7.60 MB (7970304 bytes).
Wireless Password Recovery contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.81 MB (8193774
bytes) on disk.
- ast.exe (59.50 KB)
- loader.exe (56.00 KB)
- loader64.exe (60.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.73 KB)
- wifipr.exe (7.60 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Wireless Password Recovery.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery\Uninstall WIFIPR.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery\Visit homepage.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wireless Password Recovery\WIFIPR.lnk
Wireless Password Recovery is a program released by the software company Passcape. Some people try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Wireless Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wireless Password Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireless Password Recovery". The Wireless Password Recovery application will be found very quickly. After you click Wireless Password Recovery in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wireless Password Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wireless Password Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Wireless Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wireless Password Recovery which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireless Password Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery by Passcape from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireless Password Recovery by Passcape is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wireless Password Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:00:03.763