This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Wireless LAN for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wireless LAN from your systemWireless
. Open here
where you can read more on Wireless. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wireless folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wireless LAN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wireless\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 448.00 KB (458752 bytes) on disk and is titled Monitor.exe.
Wireless LAN is comprised of the following executables which take 476.00 KB (487424
bytes) on disk:
- Monitor.exe (448.00 KB)
- Uninst.exe (28.00 KB)
Wireless LAN is a program marketed by the software company Wireless. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Wireless LAN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wireless LAN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wireless LAN or simply click the Search field and type in "Wireless LAN". If it exists on your system the Wireless LAN app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wireless LAN in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wireless LAN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wireless LAN.
8. After uninstalling Wireless LAN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wireless LAN that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wireless LAN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wireless LAN by Wireless from your PC, nor are we saying that Wireless LAN by Wireless is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wireless LAN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 06:11:23.890