You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wireless Broadband for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Wireless Broadband from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can see more info related to Wireless Broadband at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Broadband directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Wireless Broadband is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Broadband\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Wireless Broadband's primary file takes around 562.00 KB (575488 bytes) and its name is Wireless Broadband.exe.
Wireless Broadband contains of the executables below. They take 6.86 MB (7197093
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- Wireless Broadband.exe (562.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (281.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.38 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (10.00 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (590.50 KB)
The current page applies to Wireless Broadband version 23.009.05.00.683
only. For other Wireless Broadband versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wireless Broadband is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Wireless Broadband is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wireless Broadband from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wireless Broadband or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wireless Broadband". If it exists on your system the Wireless Broadband app will be found very quickly. When you select Wireless Broadband in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wireless Broadband, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wireless Broadband:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wireless Broadband\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wireless Broadband.
8. After uninstalling Wireless Broadband, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wireless Broadband that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wireless Broadband with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wireless Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Wireless Broadband by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wireless Broadband supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 01:47:21.017