This page contains thorough information on how to remove Wirecast-7.1 7.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wirecast-7.1 7.1 from your computerTelestream
. More information on Telestream can be seen here
. You can get more details about Wirecast-7.1 7.1 at http://www.telestream.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Telestream\Wirecast-7.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Wirecast-7.1 7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Telestream\Wirecast-7.1\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Wirecast-7.1.exe and occupies 127.77 MB (133971560 bytes).
Wirecast-7.1 7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 129.86 MB (136164478
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.56 KB)
- Wirecast-7.1.exe (127.77 MB)
- Wirecast.exe (2.00 MB)
The current page applies to Wirecast-7.1 7.1 version 7.1
Wirecast-7.1 7.1 is a program offered by Telestream. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Wirecast-7.1 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wirecast-7.1 7.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wirecast-7.1 7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wirecast-7.1 7.1". If it exists on your system the Wirecast-7.1 7.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Wirecast-7.1 7.1 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wirecast-7.1 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wirecast-7.1 7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.telestream.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Telestream\Wirecast-7.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wirecast-7.1 7.1.
8. After uninstalling Wirecast-7.1 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wirecast-7.1 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wirecast-7.1 7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wirecast-7.1 7.1 by Telestream from your PC, nor are we saying that Wirecast-7.1 7.1 by Telestream is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wirecast-7.1 7.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 05:37:37.703