This page is about WireBooster for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall WireBooster from your systemWireBooster LLC
. Open here
for more information on WireBooster LLC. Click on http://www.WireBooster.com/
to get more facts about WireBooster on WireBooster LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WireBooster directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for WireBooster is C:\Program Files (x86)\WireBooster\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named WireBooster.exe and its approximative size is 893.50 KB (914944 bytes).
WireBooster installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.26 MB (1326031
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (74.95 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
- WireBooster.exe (893.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of WireBooster. You can find below a few links to other WireBooster releases:
...click to view all...
WireBooster is an application by the software company WireBooster LLC. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase WireBooster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WireBooster from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WireBooster or simply click the Search feature and type in "WireBooster". If it exists on your system the WireBooster app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WireBooster in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WireBooster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WireBooster:
- The software company is: http://www.WireBooster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WireBooster\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WireBooster.
8. After removing WireBooster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WireBooster which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WireBooster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WireBooster by WireBooster LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that WireBooster by WireBooster LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WireBooster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:18:36.930