This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 from your systemWiperSoft
. Go over here
for more details on WiperSoft. Click on http://www.wipersoft.com/
to get more details about WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 on WiperSoft's website. The application is usually found in the C:\program files\WiperSoft directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 is C:\program files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named WiperSoft.exe and its approximative size is 3.74 MB (3920496 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32. They take 6.05 MB (6342368
bytes) on disk.
- WiperSoft-inst.exe (2.31 MB)
- WiperSoft.exe (3.74 MB)
This web page is about WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 version 1.1.1148.32
If you're planning to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\install.dat
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\license_en.txt
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\offreg.dll
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\OpenSans-Bold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\OpenSans-Light.ttf
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\OpenSans-Regular.ttf
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\OpenSans-Semibold.ttf
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft.exe
- C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\WiperSoft-installer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\WiperSoft-installer.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1501773303-2890953339-4165153428-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1501773303-2890953339-4165153428-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\SOME PROGRAM\Smarthi-паразит\WiperSoft-installer.exe
WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 is an application marketed by WiperSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32". If it is installed on your PC the WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32:
- The software company is: http://www.wipersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32.
8. After removing WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 by WiperSoft from your computer, we are not saying that WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 by WiperSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WiperSoft 1.1.1148.32 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 00:36:17.970