You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 from your systemWiperSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WiperSoft. You can read more about on WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 at http://www.wipersoft.com/
. Usually the WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WiperSoft folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32. The program's main executable file is called WiperSoft.exe and occupies 3.66 MB (3836016 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32. They occupy about 6.88 MB (7218512
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.31 MB)
- WiperSoft-inst.exe (1.92 MB)
- WiperSoft.exe (3.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1141.32
of WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32.
WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 is an application by the software company WiperSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32". If it is installed on your PC the WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 app will be found automatically. After you click WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wipersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32.
8. After removing WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 by WiperSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 by WiperSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1141.32 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 17:18:10.700