WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 from your PCWiperSoft
. Take a look here
for more details on WiperSoft. More data about the program WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 can be seen at http://www.wipersoft.com/
. Usually the WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WiperSoft directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 is C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe. The application's main executable file is named WiperSoft.exe and its approximative size is 4.41 MB (4626424 bytes).
WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.48 MB (7848472
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.22 MB)
- WiperSoft-inst.exe (1.85 MB)
- WiperSoft.exe (4.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1117.64
of WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64.
WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 is an application released by the software company WiperSoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64". If it is installed on your PC the WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wipersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64.
8. After removing WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 by WiperSoft from your PC, we are not saying that WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 by WiperSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1117.64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 20:05:36.643