You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 from your PCWiperSoft
. You can find out more on WiperSoft or check for application updates here
. More details about WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 can be seen at http://www.wipersoft.com/
. Usually the WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\WiperSoft directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 is C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32's main file takes about 3.56 MB (3733496 bytes) and is named WiperSoft.exe.
WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.48 MB (6790168
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.06 MB)
- WiperSoft-inst.exe (1.85 MB)
- WiperSoft.exe (3.56 MB)
This web page is about WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 version 1.1.1117.32
WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 is a program released by the software company WiperSoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32". If it is installed on your PC the WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 app will be found automatically. After you click WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32:
- The publisher is: http://www.wipersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WiperSoft\WiperSoft-inst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32.
8. After removing WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 by WiperSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 by WiperSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WiperSoft 1.1.1117.32 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 05:02:43.387