You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WipeAuto 3.0.1 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall WipeAuto 3.0.1 from your computerLorinSoft
. Go over here
for more details on LorinSoft. Usually the WipeAuto 3.0.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\WipeAuto directory, depending on the user's option during install. WipeAuto 3.0.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WipeAuto\unins000.exe. WipeAutoAx.exe is the WipeAuto 3.0.1's primary executable file and it occupies close to 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WipeAuto 3.0.1. They take 1.47 MB (1544357
bytes) on disk.
- AxWipe.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- WipeAutoAx.exe (644.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of WipeAuto 3.0.1.
WipeAuto 3.0.1 is a program by LorinSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove WipeAuto 3.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WipeAuto 3.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WipeAuto 3.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WipeAuto 3.0.1". If it exists on your system the WipeAuto 3.0.1 application will be found automatically. When you click WipeAuto 3.0.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WipeAuto 3.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WipeAuto 3.0.1.
8. After uninstalling WipeAuto 3.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WipeAuto 3.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WipeAuto 3.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WipeAuto 3.0.1 by LorinSoft from your PC, we are not saying that WipeAuto 3.0.1 by LorinSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WipeAuto 3.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:48:17.220