Winyl 2.8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Winyl 2.8 from your computerVinyl Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Vinyl Software. You can see more info about Winyl 2.8 at http://www.vinylsoft.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Winyl 2.8 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Winyl.exe is the Winyl 2.8's main executable file and it takes around 1.38 MB (1445888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Winyl 2.8. They take an average of 2.50 MB (2625983
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- Winyl.exe (1.38 MB)
The current page applies to Winyl 2.8 version 2.8
Winyl 2.8 is an application offered by the software company Vinyl Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Winyl 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Winyl 2.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Winyl 2.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winyl 2.8". The Winyl 2.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Winyl 2.8 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Winyl 2.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winyl 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vinylsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winyl\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winyl 2.8.
8. After uninstalling Winyl 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Winyl 2.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winyl 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winyl 2.8 by Vinyl Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Winyl 2.8 by Vinyl Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Winyl 2.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:45:17.670