Winuscon 1.56 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Winuscon 1.56 from your systemMatirSoft
. More information on MatirSoft can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Windows\Diagnose\Winuscon1.56r directory (same installation drive as Windows). Winuscon 1.56's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Diagnose\Winuscon1.56r\Uninstall.EXE. The program's main executable file occupies 6.43 MB (6738432 bytes) on disk and is named WINUSCON.exe.
Winuscon 1.56 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.65 MB (6971904
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.EXE (228.00 KB)
- WINUSCON.exe (6.43 MB)
The current page applies to Winuscon 1.56 version 252004
Winuscon 1.56 is a program by the software company MatirSoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Winuscon 1.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Winuscon 1.56 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winuscon 1.56 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winuscon 1.56". The Winuscon 1.56 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Winuscon 1.56 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Winuscon 1.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Winuscon 1.56.
8. After removing Winuscon 1.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Winuscon 1.56 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Winuscon 1.56 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Winuscon 1.56 by MatirSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Winuscon 1.56 by MatirSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winuscon 1.56 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:01:13.300