Wintex verze 6.2.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Wintex verze 6.2.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wintex verze 6.2.0 from your systemTexecom
. Open here
for more information on Texecom. More data about the program Wintex verze 6.2.0 can be seen at http://www.texe.com/
. Wintex verze 6.2.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Wintex verze 6.2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Wintex verze 6.2.0's primary file takes about 5.02 MB (5264896 bytes) and is named Wintex.exe.
Wintex verze 6.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 8.23 MB (8627199
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.02 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.0
of Wintex verze 6.2.0.
Wintex verze 6.2.0 is an application marketed by Texecom. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Wintex verze 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wintex verze 6.2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wintex verze 6.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex verze 6.2.0". The Wintex verze 6.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wintex verze 6.2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wintex verze 6.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wintex verze 6.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wintex verze 6.2.0.
8. After removing Wintex verze 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wintex verze 6.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex verze 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wintex verze 6.2.0 by Texecom from your computer, nor are we saying that Wintex verze 6.2.0 by Texecom is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wintex verze 6.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-10 18:45:53.823