Wintex versione 6.2.2
Wintex versione 6.2.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Wintex versione 6.2.2 from your computerTexecom
. Further information on Texecom can be seen here
. Click on http://www.texe.com/
to get more facts about Wintex versione 6.2.2 on Texecom's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom2\Wintex folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Wintex versione 6.2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom2\Wintex\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named Wintex.exe and it has a size of 5.11 MB (5354496 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Wintex versione 6.2.2. They occupy about 8.31 MB (8715715
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.11 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Wintex versione 6.2.2 version 6.2.2
Wintex versione 6.2.2 is a program marketed by the software company Texecom. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Wintex versione 6.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wintex versione 6.2.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wintex versione 6.2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex versione 6.2.2". If it exists on your system the Wintex versione 6.2.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Wintex versione 6.2.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wintex versione 6.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wintex versione 6.2.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom2\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wintex versione 6.2.2.
8. After uninstalling Wintex versione 6.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wintex versione 6.2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex versione 6.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wintex versione 6.2.2 by Texecom from your computer, nor are we saying that Wintex versione 6.2.2 by Texecom is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wintex versione 6.2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 14:47:51.120