Wintex version 6.2.5
This info is about Wintex version 6.2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.5 from your systemTexecom
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Texecom. You can see more info on Wintex version 6.2.5 at http://www.texe.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wintex.exe is the Wintex version 6.2.5's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.19 MB (5443584 bytes) on disk.
Wintex version 6.2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.39 MB (8802243
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.19 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Wintex version 6.2.5 version 6.2.5
Wintex version 6.2.5 is an application by the software company Texecom. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wintex version 6.2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wintex version 6.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex version 6.2.5". If it is installed on your PC the Wintex version 6.2.5 app will be found automatically. After you click Wintex version 6.2.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wintex version 6.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wintex version 6.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wintex version 6.2.5.
8. After removing Wintex version 6.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wintex version 6.2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wintex version 6.2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wintex version 6.2.5 by Texecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Wintex version 6.2.5 by Texecom is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wintex version 6.2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-16 10:25:36.210