Wintex version 6.2.3
Wintex version 6.2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.3 from your systemTexecom
. Further information on Texecom can be found here
. Please follow http://www.texe.com/
if you want to read more on Wintex version 6.2.3 on Texecom's web page. Usually the Wintex version 6.2.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Texecom\Wintex folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wintex version 6.2.3. The program's main executable file occupies 5.11 MB (5354496 bytes) on disk and is called Wintex.exe.
Wintex version 6.2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.31 MB (8713155
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.11 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
This page is about Wintex version 6.2.3 version 6.2.3
Wintex version 6.2.3 is an application marketed by the software company Texecom. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wintex version 6.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex version 6.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Wintex version 6.2.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wintex version 6.2.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wintex version 6.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wintex version 6.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wintex version 6.2.3.
8. After uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wintex version 6.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wintex version 6.2.3 by Texecom from your PC, we are not saying that Wintex version 6.2.3 by Texecom is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wintex version 6.2.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 13:45:58.473