Wintex version 6.2.1
Wintex version 6.2.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.1 from your PCTexecom
. More info about Texecom can be read here
. Click on http://www.texe.com/
to get more facts about Wintex version 6.2.1 on Texecom's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Wintex version 6.2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Wintex.exe and it has a size of 5.02 MB (5268992 bytes).
Wintex version 6.2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.23 MB (8627651
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.02 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.1
of Wintex version 6.2.1.
Wintex version 6.2.1 is an application offered by the software company Texecom. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Wintex version 6.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wintex version 6.2.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wintex version 6.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wintex version 6.2.1". The Wintex version 6.2.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Wintex version 6.2.1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wintex version 6.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wintex version 6.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wintex version 6.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wintex version 6.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wintex version 6.2.1 by Texecom from your computer, nor are we saying that Wintex version 6.2.1 by Texecom is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wintex version 6.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:29:24.703