Wintex version 6.2.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Wintex version 6.2.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.0 from your systemTexecom
. Additional info about Texecom can be read here
. Please open http://www.texe.com/
if you want to read more on Wintex version 6.2.0 on Texecom's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex directory (same installation drive as Windows). Wintex version 6.2.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe". Wintex.exe is the Wintex version 6.2.0's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.02 MB (5264896 bytes) on disk.
Wintex version 6.2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.22 MB (8623555
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.02 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.0
of Wintex version 6.2.0.
Wintex version 6.2.0 is an application marketed by the software company Texecom. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Wintex version 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wintex version 6.2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wintex version 6.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex version 6.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Wintex version 6.2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wintex version 6.2.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wintex version 6.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wintex version 6.2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wintex version 6.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wintex version 6.2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex version 6.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.0 by Texecom from your computer, we are not saying that Wintex version 6.2.0 by Texecom is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wintex version 6.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-19 14:22:28.470