Wintex version 6.0 Build 29
Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 from your systemTexecom
. Check out here
for more info on Texecom. You can get more details about Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 at http://www.texe.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wintex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.01 MB (5253120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wintex version 6.0 Build 29. They take about 8.21 MB (8611779
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.01 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 version 6.029
Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 is an application released by Texecom. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex version 6.0 Build 29". If it exists on your system the Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 app will be found very quickly. When you click Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wintex version 6.0 Build 29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wintex version 6.0 Build 29:
- The publisher is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wintex version 6.0 Build 29.
8. After uninstalling Wintex version 6.0 Build 29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 by Texecom from your PC, we are not saying that Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 by Texecom is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wintex version 6.0 Build 29 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 06:25:31.937