Wintex version 5.6 Build 2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 from your PCTexecom
. More info about Texecom can be found here
. You can see more info about Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 at http://www.texe.com/
. Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wintex.exe is the Wintex version 5.6 Build 2's main executable file and it takes close to 4.49 MB (4712448 bytes) on disk.
Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.26 MB (7610654
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
- Wintex.exe (4.49 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
This info is about Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 version 5.62
Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 is a program offered by Texecom. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wintex version 5.6 Build 2". If it exists on your system the Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 program will be found automatically. When you click Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wintex version 5.6 Build 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wintex version 5.6 Build 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wintex version 5.6 Build 2.
8. After uninstalling Wintex version 5.6 Build 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 by Texecom from your computer, nor are we saying that Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 by Texecom is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wintex version 5.6 Build 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-03 07:18:33.870