Wintex versión 6.2.1
This page is about Wintex versión 6.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wintex versión 6.2.1 from your systemTexecom
. Open here
where you can find out more on Texecom. Click on http://www.texe.com/
to get more data about Wintex versión 6.2.1 on Texecom's website. Wintex versión 6.2.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex folder, regulated by the user's choice. Wintex versión 6.2.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe. Wintex.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.02 MB (5268992 bytes) on disk.
Wintex versión 6.2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 8.23 MB (8631123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Wintex.exe (5.02 MB)
- langmngr.exe (1.17 MB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (404.50 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (184.00 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.exe (325.00 KB)
This data is about Wintex versión 6.2.1 version 6.2.1
Wintex versión 6.2.1 is a program by Texecom. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Wintex versión 6.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wintex versión 6.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wintex versión 6.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Wintex versión 6.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the Wintex versión 6.2.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Wintex versión 6.2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wintex versión 6.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wintex versión 6.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.texe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texecom\Wintex\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wintex versión 6.2.1.
8. After uninstalling Wintex versión 6.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wintex versión 6.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wintex versión 6.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wintex versión 6.2.1 by Texecom from your PC, nor are we saying that Wintex versión 6.2.1 by Texecom is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wintex versión 6.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-10 18:35:21.050