Winshare manager version 3.1
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Winshare manager version 3.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Winshare manager version 3.1 from your computerWinshare programs
. More information on Winshare programs can be seen here
. More details about Winshare manager version 3.1 can be found at http://www.winshare.nl
. Usually the Winshare manager version 3.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winshare manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Winshare manager version 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winshare manager\unins000.exe. WinShare Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,008.00 KB (1032192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Winshare manager version 3.1. They take about 1.69 MB (1768097
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.66 KB)
- WinShare Manager.exe (1,008.00 KB)
This info is about Winshare manager version 3.1 version 3.1
Winshare manager version 3.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Winshare manager version 3.1 is an application by Winshare programs. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Winshare manager version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Winshare manager version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Winshare manager version 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Winshare manager version 3.1". If it exists on your system the Winshare manager version 3.1 app will be found automatically. After you click Winshare manager version 3.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Winshare manager version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winshare manager version 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.winshare.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winshare manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Winshare manager version 3.1.
8. After uninstalling Winshare manager version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Winshare manager version 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winshare manager version 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Winshare manager version 3.1 by Winshare programs from your PC, we are not saying that Winshare manager version 3.1 by Winshare programs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winshare manager version 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:54:18.973