Winrar 5.50 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Winrar 5.50 from your systemRarlab
. More info about Rarlab can be seen here
. More info about the program Winrar 5.50 can be found at http://www.win-rar.com/
. Winrar 5.50 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rarlab\Winrar folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rarlab\Winrar\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Winrar 5.50. Winrar 5.50's main file takes around 2.12 MB (2220872 bytes) and its name is winrar-x64-550.exe.
Winrar 5.50 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2320764
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
- winrar-x64-550.exe (2.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.50
of Winrar 5.50.
Winrar 5.50 is a program by the software company Rarlab. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Winrar 5.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Winrar 5.50 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Winrar 5.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winrar 5.50". If it is installed on your PC the Winrar 5.50 program will be found automatically. After you click Winrar 5.50 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Winrar 5.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winrar 5.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.win-rar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rarlab\Winrar\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winrar 5.50.
8. After uninstalling Winrar 5.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Winrar 5.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winrar 5.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winrar 5.50 by Rarlab from your computer, nor are we saying that Winrar 5.50 by Rarlab is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Winrar 5.50 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 06:27:14.027