Winrar 5.50 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Winrar 5.50 from your systemRarlab
. More info about Rarlab can be seen here
. More info about the program Winrar 5.50 can be found at http://www.win-rar.com/
. Winrar 5.50 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rarlab\Winrar folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Rarlab\Winrar\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Winrar 5.50. Winrar 5.50's main file takes around 2.12 MB (2220872 bytes) and its name is winrar-x64-550.exe.
Winrar 5.50 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2320764
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (97.55 KB)
- winrar-x64-550.exe (2.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.50
of Winrar 5.50.
Winrar 5.50 is a program by the software company Rarlab. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Winrar 5.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Winrar 5.50 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Winrar 5.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "Winrar 5.50". If it is installed on your PC the Winrar 5.50 program will be found automatically. After you select Winrar 5.50 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Winrar 5.50, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winrar 5.50:
- The software company is: http://www.win-rar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rarlab\Winrar\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Winrar 5.50.
8. After uninstalling Winrar 5.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Winrar 5.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winrar 5.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winrar 5.50 by Rarlab from your computer, nor are we saying that Winrar 5.50 by Rarlab is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Winrar 5.50 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 06:27:14.027