Winprism v23.1b04 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Winprism v23.1b04 from your PCNebraska Book Company
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nebraska Book Company. More details about Winprism v23.1b04 can be seen at http://www.support.nebook.com
. Winprism v23.1b04 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPRISM directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Winprism v23.1b04 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPRISM\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinPrism.exe is the Winprism v23.1b04's main executable file and it takes about 3.20 MB (3350528 bytes) on disk.
Winprism v23.1b04 contains of the executables below. They occupy 125.96 MB (132079148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1_33751300.exe (65.75 MB)
- aprOPOS.exe (73.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WinPDT.exe (11.50 KB)
- WinPrism.exe (3.20 MB)
- WPAdmin.exe (1.06 MB)
- WPUpdate.exe (1.63 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86_2010_SP1.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.104
of Winprism v23.1b04.
Winprism v23.1b04 is an application marketed by the software company Nebraska Book Company. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Winprism v23.1b04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Winprism v23.1b04 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Winprism v23.1b04 or simply click the Search field and type in "Winprism v23.1b04". The Winprism v23.1b04 app will be found very quickly. When you click Winprism v23.1b04 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Winprism v23.1b04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winprism v23.1b04:
- The publisher is: http://www.support.nebook.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPRISM\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winprism v23.1b04.
8. After removing Winprism v23.1b04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Winprism v23.1b04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winprism v23.1b04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winprism v23.1b04 by Nebraska Book Company from your computer, we are not saying that Winprism v23.1b04 by Nebraska Book Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Winprism v23.1b04 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:24:18.700