Winprism v23.1b04 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Winprism v23.1b04 from your PCNebraska Book Company
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Nebraska Book Company. More details about Winprism v23.1b04 can be seen at http://www.support.nebook.com
. Winprism v23.1b04 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPRISM directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Winprism v23.1b04 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPRISM\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WinPrism.exe is the Winprism v23.1b04's main executable file and it takes about 3.20 MB (3350528 bytes) on disk.
Winprism v23.1b04 contains of the executables below. They occupy 125.96 MB (132079148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1_33751300.exe (65.75 MB)
- aprOPOS.exe (73.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WinPDT.exe (11.50 KB)
- WinPrism.exe (3.20 MB)
- WPAdmin.exe (1.06 MB)
- WPUpdate.exe (1.63 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vcredist_x86_2010_SP1.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.104
of Winprism v23.1b04.
Winprism v23.1b04 is an application marketed by the software company Nebraska Book Company. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Winprism v23.1b04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Winprism v23.1b04 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Winprism v23.1b04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Winprism v23.1b04". If it is installed on your PC the Winprism v23.1b04 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Winprism v23.1b04 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Winprism v23.1b04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winprism v23.1b04:
- The software company is: http://www.support.nebook.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPRISM\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Winprism v23.1b04.
8. After removing Winprism v23.1b04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Winprism v23.1b04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winprism v23.1b04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winprism v23.1b04 by Nebraska Book Company from your computer, we are not saying that Winprism v23.1b04 by Nebraska Book Company is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Winprism v23.1b04 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:24:18.700