You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Winpower for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Winpower from your systemWinpower
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Winpower. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Winpower directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Winpower by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Winpower\UninstallerData\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. wpRMI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
Winpower installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.21 MB (2312536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- wpRMI.exe (112.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (48.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (136.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (321.39 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.39 KB)
- jusched.exe (141.39 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (7.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.50 KB)
- invoker.exe (44.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Winpower. You can find here a few links to other Winpower releases:
Winpower is a program by Winpower. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Winpower is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Winpower from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Winpower or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winpower". If it is installed on your PC the Winpower app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Winpower in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Winpower, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Winpower.
8. After removing Winpower, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Winpower which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winpower using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winpower by Winpower from your computer, we are not saying that Winpower by Winpower is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Winpower supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 08:56:03.780