Winmail Mail Server
Winmail Mail Server is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Winmail Mail Server from your PCAMAX Information Technologies Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on AMAX Information Technologies Inc.. More information about Winmail Mail Server can be seen at http://www.magicwinmail.com/
. Winmail Mail Server is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Winmail folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Winmail Mail Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Winmail\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Winmail Mail Server's primary file takes about 7.57 MB (7933952 bytes) and is named admin.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Winmail Mail Server. They occupy about 8.25 MB (8647516
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
- admin.exe (7.57 MB)
The current page applies to Winmail Mail Server version 5.5.1
Winmail Mail Server is a program marketed by the software company AMAX Information Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Winmail Mail Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Winmail Mail Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Winmail Mail Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winmail Mail Server". If it is installed on your PC the Winmail Mail Server program will be found very quickly. When you click Winmail Mail Server in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Winmail Mail Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winmail Mail Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.magicwinmail.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Winmail\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Winmail Mail Server.
8. After removing Winmail Mail Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Winmail Mail Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winmail Mail Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winmail Mail Server by AMAX Information Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Winmail Mail Server by AMAX Information Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Winmail Mail Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:23:12.537