Winmail Extensions is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Winmail Extensions from your PC2002-2015 AMAX Information Technologies Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on 2002-2015 AMAX Information Technologies Inc.. Click on http://www.magicwinmail.com/
to get more information about Winmail Extensions on 2002-2015 AMAX Information Technologies Inc.'s website. Usually the Winmail Extensions program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Extensions folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Winmail Extensions by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Extensions\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Winmail Extensions's main file takes around 930.00 KB (952320 bytes) and is called WinmailAddress.exe.
The following executables are contained in Winmail Extensions. They take 2.36 MB (2477248
bytes) on disk.
- SyncUpdate.exe (791.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.69 KB)
- WinmailAddress.exe (930.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of Winmail Extensions.
Winmail Extensions is a program marketed by 2002-2015 AMAX Information Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Winmail Extensions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Winmail Extensions from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winmail Extensions or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winmail Extensions". The Winmail Extensions app will be found automatically. When you select Winmail Extensions in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Winmail Extensions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winmail Extensions:
- The software company is: http://www.magicwinmail.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Winmail Extensions\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Winmail Extensions.
8. After removing Winmail Extensions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Winmail Extensions which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Winmail Extensions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winmail Extensions by 2002-2015 AMAX Information Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Winmail Extensions by 2002-2015 AMAX Information Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winmail Extensions in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:21:42.887