Winlocker builder 7.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Winlocker builder 7.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Winlocker builder 7.0 from your PCAmp
. More info about Amp can be read here
. You can get more details about Winlocker builder 7.0 at http://vk.com/winlocker_builder_by_amp
. Usually the Winlocker builder 7.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winlocker builder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Winlocker builder 7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winlocker builder\Uninstall.exe. builder.exe is the Winlocker builder 7.0's primary executable file and it takes about 7.93 MB (8310347 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Winlocker builder 7.0. They occupy 9.60 MB (10066843
bytes) on disk.
- builder.exe (7.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.19 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.11 MB)
- WINLOCK.exe (474.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of Winlocker builder 7.0.
Winlocker builder 7.0 is an application by Amp. Some people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Winlocker builder 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Winlocker builder 7.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Winlocker builder 7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Winlocker builder 7.0". The Winlocker builder 7.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Winlocker builder 7.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Winlocker builder 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Winlocker builder 7.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://vk.com/winlocker_builder_by_amp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winlocker builder\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Winlocker builder 7.0.
8. After removing Winlocker builder 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winlocker builder 7.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winlocker builder 7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Winlocker builder 7.0 by Amp from your PC, we are not saying that Winlocker builder 7.0 by Amp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Winlocker builder 7.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 18:29:45.937