Winja version RC1
Winja version RC1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Winja version RC1 from your PCPhrozen SAS
. More info about Phrozen SAS can be read here
. Please open https://www.phrozensoft.com/
if you want to read more on Winja version RC1 on Phrozen SAS's page. Winja version RC1 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PhrozenWinja directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Winja version RC1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PhrozenWinja\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Winja.exe and its approximative size is 7.91 MB (8299256 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Winja version RC1. They occupy 8.66 MB (9084829
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (767.16 KB)
- Winja.exe (7.91 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Winja version RC1.
Winja version RC1 is an application by Phrozen SAS. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Winja version RC1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Winja version RC1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Winja version RC1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Winja version RC1". If it exists on your system the Winja version RC1 app will be found automatically. When you click Winja version RC1 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Winja version RC1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winja version RC1:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.phrozensoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PhrozenWinja\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Winja version RC1.
8. After uninstalling Winja version RC1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Winja version RC1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Winja version RC1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winja version RC1 by Phrozen SAS from your PC, we are not saying that Winja version RC1 by Phrozen SAS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Winja version RC1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 15:53:16.260