Wings! Remastered Edition
Wings! Remastered Edition is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Wings! Remastered Edition is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wings! Remastered Edition folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Wings! Remastered Edition is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Wings! Remastered Edition\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Wings! Remastered Edition's primary file takes around 11.00 MB (11537920 bytes) and is called Wings.exe. A way to uninstall Wings! Remastered Edition from your system
The executable files below are installed together with Wings! Remastered Edition. They take about 12.67 MB (13290089
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.67 MB)
- Wings.exe (11.00 MB)
The current page applies to Wings! Remastered Edition version 1
Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Wings! Remastered Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wings! Remastered Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wings! Remastered Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wings! Remastered Edition". If it exists on your system the Wings! Remastered Edition app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wings! Remastered Edition in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wings! Remastered Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wings! Remastered Edition.
8. After uninstalling Wings! Remastered Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wings! Remastered Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wings! Remastered Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130