Wing FTP Server 6.3.6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 from your systemWing FTP Software, Inc.
. Further information on Wing FTP Software, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 can be found at https://www.wftpserver.com/
. Usually the Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wing FTP Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Wing FTP Server\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wing FTP Server 6.3.6. The application's main executable file occupies 5.24 MB (5494832 bytes) on disk and is named WFTPServer.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Wing FTP Server 6.3.6. They occupy about 8.08 MB (8470735
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- WFTPConsole.exe (586.55 KB)
- WFTPServer.exe (5.24 MB)
- WFTPTray.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 version 6.3.6
Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 is a program marketed by the software company Wing FTP Software, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wing FTP Server 6.3.6". The Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wing FTP Server 6.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wing FTP Server 6.3.6:
- The software company is: https://www.wftpserver.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wing FTP Server\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wing FTP Server 6.3.6.
8. After removing Wing FTP Server 6.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 by Wing FTP Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 by Wing FTP Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wing FTP Server 6.3.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 03:32:28.970