Wing Commander III
This page is about Wing Commander III for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wing Commander III from your systemGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more facts about Wing Commander III on GOG.com's website. Usually the Wing Commander III application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Wing Commander III directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Wing Commander III by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Wing Commander III\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wing Commander III's main file takes around 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes) and its name is DOSBox.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Wing Commander III. They occupy about 7.66 MB (8036944
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.84 MB)
This info is about Wing Commander III version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wing Commander III:
Wing Commander III is a program by the software company GOG.com. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Wing Commander III is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wing Commander III from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wing Commander III or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wing Commander III". If it exists on your system the Wing Commander III app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wing Commander III in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wing Commander III, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wing Commander III:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Wing Commander III\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wing Commander III.
8. After uninstalling Wing Commander III, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wing Commander III which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wing Commander III using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wing Commander III by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wing Commander III by GOG.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wing Commander III in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 19:40:04.880