Winferno Registry Power Cleaner
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Winferno Registry Power Cleaner for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Winferno Registry Power Cleaner from your systemWinferno.com
. Open here
for more details on Winferno.com. More details about the software Winferno Registry Power Cleaner can be found at http://www.Winferno.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Winferno Registry Power Cleaner. RPCReminder.exe is the Winferno Registry Power Cleaner's primary executable file and it occupies close to 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Winferno Registry Power Cleaner. They take 823.34 KB (843098
bytes) on disk.
- RPCReminder.exe (124.00 KB)
- SysRst.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current page applies to Winferno Registry Power Cleaner version 2009
alone. Click on the links below for other Winferno Registry Power Cleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Winferno Registry Power Cleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Winferno Registry Power Cleaner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\CHives.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\RPCL.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\RPCReminder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\SysRst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\WinCMR.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Winferno Registry Power Cleaner.lnk
Winferno Registry Power Cleaner is a program offered by Winferno.com. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Winferno Registry Power Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Winferno Registry Power Cleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Winferno Registry Power Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winferno Registry Power Cleaner". The Winferno Registry Power Cleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Winferno Registry Power Cleaner in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Winferno Registry Power Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Winferno Registry Power Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Winferno.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winferno\RegistryPowerCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Winferno Registry Power Cleaner.
8. After removing Winferno Registry Power Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Winferno Registry Power Cleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Winferno Registry Power Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Winferno Registry Power Cleaner by Winferno.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Winferno Registry Power Cleaner by Winferno.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Winferno Registry Power Cleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:39:28.620