Winds 3.1.6 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Winds 3.1.6 from your PCWinds Team
. Further information on Winds Team can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Winds directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Winds\Uninstall Winds.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Winds 3.1.6. Winds.exe is the Winds 3.1.6's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 89.33 MB (93673344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Winds 3.1.6. They take 89.63 MB (93984712
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Winds.exe (178.20 KB)
- Winds.exe (89.33 MB)
- elevate.exe (125.88 KB)
The current page applies to Winds 3.1.6 version 3.1.6
Winds 3.1.6 is a program offered by the software company Winds Team. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Winds 3.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Winds 3.1.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Winds 3.1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Winds 3.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Winds 3.1.6 application will be found automatically. After you click Winds 3.1.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Winds 3.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Winds 3.1.6.
8. After uninstalling Winds 3.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Winds 3.1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winds 3.1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Winds 3.1.6 by Winds Team from your PC, we are not saying that Winds 3.1.6 by Winds Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Winds 3.1.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 02:11:01.580