Winds 3.1.16 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Winds 3.1.16 from your computerWinds Team
. You can read more on Winds Team or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Winds folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Winds 3.1.16's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Winds\Uninstall Winds.exe. Winds.exe is the Winds 3.1.16's main executable file and it occupies about 93.17 MB (97694424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Winds 3.1.16. They occupy an average of 93.47 MB (98013696
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Winds.exe (183.58 KB)
- Winds.exe (93.17 MB)
- elevate.exe (128.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Winds 3.1.16 version 3.1.16
Winds 3.1.16 is an application by the software company Winds Team. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Winds 3.1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Winds 3.1.16 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Winds 3.1.16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Winds 3.1.16". The Winds 3.1.16 app will be found automatically. After you select Winds 3.1.16 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Winds 3.1.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Winds 3.1.16.
8. After removing Winds 3.1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Winds 3.1.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Winds 3.1.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Winds 3.1.16 by Winds Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Winds 3.1.16 by Winds Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Winds 3.1.16 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 10:43:24.180