You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52 from your computeriTVA, LLC.
. More data about iTVA, LLC. can be read here
. More info about the app WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.itva.ru/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Windows Player\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. WinPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.68 MB (7003792 bytes) on disk.
WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.54 MB (7903872
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.34 KB)
- Updater.exe (176.64 KB)
- WinPlayer.exe (6.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avcodec-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avfilter-lav-5.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avformat-lav-56.dll
- C:\Program Files\Windows Player\Filters\avresample-lav-2.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 is an application by the software company iTVA, LLC.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling WindowsPlayer 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WindowsPlayer 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WindowsPlayer 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WindowsPlayer 18.104.22.168 by iTVA, LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that WindowsPlayer 22.214.171.124 by iTVA, LLC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WindowsPlayer 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:43:25.683