WindowsDefrag 188.8.131.52 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WindowsDefrag 184.108.40.206 from your PCiTVA LLC, Zeyfman Genady
. You can read more on iTVA LLC, Zeyfman Genady or check for application updates here
. More information about WindowsDefrag 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.itva.ru/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defrag folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WindowsDefrag 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defrag\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.28 MB (8683688 bytes) on disk and is labeled WindowsDefrag.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WindowsDefrag 22.214.171.124. They take 9.59 MB (10053839
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- updater.exe (170.47 KB)
- WindowsDefrag.exe (8.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of WindowsDefrag 188.8.131.52.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by WindowsDefrag 184.108.40.206's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defrag
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defrag\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defrag\updater.exe
WindowsDefrag 220.127.116.11 is a program released by iTVA LLC, Zeyfman Genady. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove WindowsDefrag 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WindowsDefrag 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WindowsDefrag 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "WindowsDefrag 188.8.131.52". The WindowsDefrag 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WindowsDefrag 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WindowsDefrag 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WindowsDefrag 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itva.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defrag\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WindowsDefrag 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling WindowsDefrag 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WindowsDefrag 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WindowsDefrag 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WindowsDefrag 18.104.22.168 by iTVA LLC, Zeyfman Genady from your PC, nor are we saying that WindowsDefrag 22.214.171.124 by iTVA LLC, Zeyfman Genady is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WindowsDefrag 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 11:53:04.637