Windows Uptime 1.6
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Windows Uptime 1.6 from your PCRundegren.com
. Further information on Rundegren.com can be found here
. Windows Uptime 1.6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Uptime directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Windows Uptime 1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Uptime\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 155.50 KB (159232 bytes) on disk and is called Windows Uptime.exe.
Windows Uptime 1.6 is composed of the following executables which take 226.54 KB (231980
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
- Windows Uptime.exe (155.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Uptime 1.6 version 1.6
Windows Uptime 1.6 is an application marketed by Rundegren.com. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Uptime 1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Windows Uptime 1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Windows Uptime 1.6". If it exists on your system the Windows Uptime 1.6 application will be found very quickly. After you select Windows Uptime 1.6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Uptime 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Uptime 1.6.
8. After removing Windows Uptime 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Windows Uptime 1.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Uptime 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 by Rundegren.com from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Uptime 1.6 by Rundegren.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Uptime 1.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2023-04-26 11:11:48.187