Windows Updates Downloader
This page contains complete information on how to remove Windows Updates Downloader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Windows Updates Downloader from your computerSupremus Corporation
. You can read more on Supremus Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Windows Updates Downloader at http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com/
. Usually the Windows Updates Downloader program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Windows Updates Downloader folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Windows Updates Downloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Windows Updates Downloader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called WUD.exe and occupies 407.00 KB (416768 bytes).
Windows Updates Downloader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 449.83 KB (460621
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (42.83 KB)
- WUD.exe (407.00 KB)
This page is about Windows Updates Downloader version 2.401299
alone. You can find here a few links to other Windows Updates Downloader releases:
...click to view all...
Windows Updates Downloader is an application released by Supremus Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Windows Updates Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Windows Updates Downloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Windows Updates Downloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Updates Downloader". If it exists on your system the Windows Updates Downloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Windows Updates Downloader in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Windows Updates Downloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Updates Downloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Windows Updates Downloader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Updates Downloader.
8. After uninstalling Windows Updates Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Updates Downloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Updates Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Updates Downloader by Supremus Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Updates Downloader by Supremus Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Updates Downloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:10:19.650