Windows Uninstaller 1.7
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.7 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.7 from your systemAlex T.
. More information on Alex T. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
if you want to read more on Windows Uninstaller 1.7 on Alex T.'s page. Windows Uninstaller 1.7 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WindowsUninstaller folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\WindowsUninstaller\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.7. unins000.exe is the Windows Uninstaller 1.7's primary executable file and it occupies about 699.99 KB (716789 bytes) on disk.
Windows Uninstaller 1.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 699.99 KB (716789
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Windows Uninstaller 1.7 version 1.7
Windows Uninstaller 1.7 is an application marketed by the software company Alex T.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Windows Uninstaller 1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Windows Uninstaller 1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Uninstaller 1.7". The Windows Uninstaller 1.7 application will be found automatically. When you select Windows Uninstaller 1.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Windows Uninstaller 1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Windows Uninstaller 1.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.windowsuninstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WindowsUninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Uninstaller 1.7.
8. After removing Windows Uninstaller 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Uninstaller 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Uninstaller 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Windows Uninstaller 1.7 by Alex T. from your PC, nor are we saying that Windows Uninstaller 1.7 by Alex T. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Uninstaller 1.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:08:06.333