Windows Time Synchronizer
Windows Time Synchronizer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Windows Time Synchronizer from your computerSoftware Consulting Stefan Sigmund
. More information about Software Consulting Stefan Sigmund can be found here
. Please open http://www.wintimesync.com
if you want to read more on Windows Time Synchronizer on Software Consulting Stefan Sigmund's page. Windows Time Synchronizer is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Time Synchronizer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Windows Time Synchronizer's full uninstall command line is "C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Time Synchronizer\unins000.exe". WinTimeCfg.exe is the Windows Time Synchronizer's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.58 MB (3750400 bytes) on disk.
Windows Time Synchronizer is composed of the following executables which take 6.32 MB (6629821
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (643.43 KB)
- WinTimeCfg.exe (3.58 MB)
- WinTimeSync.exe (1.13 MB)
- WinTimeWiz.exe (1,008.00 KB)
The current page applies to Windows Time Synchronizer version 2.0
Windows Time Synchronizer is a program released by the software company Software Consulting Stefan Sigmund. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Windows Time Synchronizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Windows Time Synchronizer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Windows Time Synchronizer or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Time Synchronizer". The Windows Time Synchronizer program will be found automatically. When you select Windows Time Synchronizer in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Windows Time Synchronizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Windows Time Synchronizer:
- The publisher is: http://www.wintimesync.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Time Synchronizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Windows Time Synchronizer.
8. After removing Windows Time Synchronizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Windows Time Synchronizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Time Synchronizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Windows Time Synchronizer by Software Consulting Stefan Sigmund from your PC, we are not saying that Windows Time Synchronizer by Software Consulting Stefan Sigmund is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Windows Time Synchronizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:04:19.973