Windows Smart Search Support
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Windows Smart Search Support for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Windows Smart Search Support from your systemMicrosmart Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsmart Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\WSW directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\WSW\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Windows Smart Search Support. The application's main executable file is named smartsearch.exe and it has a size of 214.55 KB (219704 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Windows Smart Search Support. They take about 526.39 KB (539026
bytes) on disk.
- smartsearch.exe (214.55 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.28 KB)
- wshost.exe (189.55 KB)
Windows Smart Search Support is a program released by the software company Microsmart Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Windows Smart Search Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Windows Smart Search Support from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Windows Smart Search Support or simply click the Search field and type in "Windows Smart Search Support". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Smart Search Support program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows Smart Search Support in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Windows Smart Search Support, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Windows Smart Search Support.
8. After uninstalling Windows Smart Search Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Smart Search Support which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Smart Search Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Smart Search Support by Microsmart Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Smart Search Support by Microsmart Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Windows Smart Search Support in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:53:39.127